SKULLCANDY CRUSHER OVER-EAR HEADPHONES REVIEW
Music enthusiasts should be given the best, especially when it comes to their bass systems. Since most headphones offer bass, some may find it hard to believe what the Skullcandy Crusher Over-Ear Headphones with Built-in Amplifier & Mic can offer, given the vast number of headphones offering the system. Skullcandy believes in pure, quality sounds rather than fake, digital processed bass, as they would call it.
Skullcandy has been in the industry for quite some time now, and they’re quite well-known with avid consumers waiting for every opportunity to get their hands on one of these for their quality sounds that have been tested and proven to provide the latest, and best at headphone technology.
You would be impressed at what this could offer!
Its audio system has a bass extension driver that delivers a powerful and realistic bass that lets the experience be one of a kind and extremely catchy!
Designed from the ground-up by the companies’ world-class audio engineers, the Crusher delivers extremely smooth frequency that will let your audio perform its best.
The headphone has a built-in amplifier in its ear cup that lets your music experience be much more enjoyable and compact. Sensation levels can also be adjusted to how you would like it to be, delivering powerful acoustics, at adjustable bass.
The headphone also has an auto on/off feature that does not need any more switches for use. When music stops, or the headphone is unplugged, the amp will power off in 10 seconds until the power source is resumed.
Not only does the Skullcandy Crusher Over-Ear Headphones provide insane music, it also brings to the table an impressive look! Designed by the company’s engineers, they instil anthropometric data and quality materials for flexibility and comfort for the users that will also keep the good music intact.
The materials of the headphone was selected and tested in rigorous processes to ensure that the product is durable and suited for various environments. Not only will it be stronger, but will also be lightweight for maximum comfort!
The headphone also has a detachable cable that prevents the cable to get tangled up and upgrades the microphone, which can be used for AUX cord. A single button in-line remote provides clarity that can be used for most devices.
Features of Skullcandy Crusher Over-Ear Headphones
As mentioned, Skullcandy’s Crushers is an over-the-ear headset, meaning that its ear pads cover your entire ear, and thus there are no sound leakages at all. Unlike most Skullcandy headsets, the Skullcandy Crusher Over-Ear Headphones have a slicker by at the same time, more robust design. Their main technical features and specs are as follows:
- Sound underpinned by Sensation55 Driver – a patent-pending bass extension driver. Through this technology, the Crusher delivers a strong but yet balanced bass experience that transforms your audio experience.
- They come in 12 different colours – from white to leopard, and can meet the design expectations of the most eccentric users
- REX40 Driver is designed from the ground up by Skullcandy’s world-class audio engineering team, delivering an extremely smooth frequency response with minimal sound distortions
- Acoustical Porting – Within the construction of the ear cup, our specially designed acoustical porting allows both drivers to move freely, increasing the bass and reducing distortion.
- Built-in amplifier that draws its power from premium batteries (AA) powered amp hidden in the ear cups.
- Adjustable Bass Control – the sensation slider on the left ear cup allows you to adjust the sound levels
The Skullcandy Crusher Over-Ear Headphones are aimed to a young audience that is looking for a comfortable high-tech pair of headphones with a stylish look. The crushers are priced around $100 and our view is that in this price range, there are quite a few headsets that offer better sound quality and value for money.