Sony H.Ear Headphones Review
“Sony H Ear On Headphones – The Search for Simple Yet Brilliant High-Performing Headphone is Over”
Sony Electronics has just announced its new High-Resolution Audio (Hi-Res Audio) perfect headphones for the market that come in five energetic hues: cinnabar red, bordeaux pink, lime yellow, charcoal dark, and viridian blue. Sony lights the flame in its sound line-up with these smart “h.ear on” headphones in an energizing cluster of colors that convey intense, definite outline together with superior sound quality and an agreeable fit for about $199.99.
The Sony h.ear on headphones are vivid and jazzy, over-ears and seeks for attention due to its fashionable design that serves as an accessory as well. Its modest design makes it achieve its idea of “simple, yet brilliant”. It is single-shaped and single-colored, which make it flawlessly blend in with your other accessories to complete your head-to-toe outfit with style.
The MDR-100AAP genuinely discharges high-resolution sound whatever tunes one tosses at it. The headphones accompany echo-proof, noise cancelation, and surround sound. Playing games or watching films with this pair was fun as the sound grants the vibe of being present physically in the scene.
Soft-cushioned ear pads give an agreeable fit and keep sound from leaking, which additionally helps the h.ear on headphones convey effective bass reproduction. The shading coordinated cable is separable and an in-line multifunction button and the mic permits free-handed telephone calls with smartphones that assist that usefulness. The headphones likewise overlap effortlessly for secure storing in the supplied pouch.
The key specs of the Sony h.ear on headphones are as follows:
- Model Name: h.ear on (model MDR-100AAP)
- Driver Unit: 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- Type: Closed, dynamic (circum-aural)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz ~ 60,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW, Impedance: 24 Ω at 1 kHz
- Power handling capacity: 1,500 mW (IEC*)
- Plug: L-shaped gold-plated 4-pole mini plug
- Supplied Accessories: Headphone cable with an in-line remote and microphone, a carrying pouch
- Weight: approx. 8 ounces without cable.
Sony h.ear on headphones Versus its rivals..
However, our comparison between the top headphone models of major brands , has concluded that:
The Sony h.ear on MDR-100AAP have a firm rivalry from the Audio Technica ATH-MSR7, which are valued correspondingly. However, these offer an inside and out additionally unwinding tune in.
These headphones sound adjusted and more natural over the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, one of the best pairs accessible at this cost. The ATH-M50x sounds much more forceful. This makes the h.ear on MDR-100AAP headphones less tiring than M50x and Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7.
Contrasted with the ATH-M50x, the Sony h.ear on MDR-100AAP are a less demanding tune in, and will claim in case you’re in the wake of something to listen to for a considerable length of time at once. Be that as it may, they do not have a portion of the dynamism and fervor you get from Audio-Technica’s sets.
- The Sony h.ear on headphones are brilliant performers. They give magnificent sound. The highs and lows of vocals are exceptionally discernible. Bass is another region these headphones exceed expectations.
- They are well-designed, and their impressive look is undeniable. It comes in 5 different colors that leave you with more options for the perfect headphone color to match your outfit and style.
- The earmuffs are very agreeable and comfy to wear even for a longer time. The earpieces themselves twist so that the headphones can be easily carried and fit into the luggage notwithstanding the immense muffs. Henceforth they are without a doubt, more versatile than others.
- The headband is additionally quite solid and accompanies sponged exterior that makes wearing it more agreeable.
- Moreover, Sony has gone the additional mile to add a microphone and a button that serves as a play/pause or call answer/reject catch. Subsequently, users can take calls or even talk on Skype or other applications too.
- Despite the fact that the bass quality is by all accounts great on the first go, it still can be enhanced when contrasted with other world-class rivals who have better bass in the same price band.
All in all, Sony h.ear on headphone sounds great and performs well. This is definitely for people who want a decent lower-cost option, compared to other cozy major brands, while offering nicely-balanced, natural sound, and a very easy listen. Sony h.ear on headphones are also for those chic and trendy individuals who want a headphone and accessory at one to suit their style and catch the crowd’s eye.