Sennheiser MX 680 Sports Headphones Review – With the fast paced world that we live in today, more and more people are becoming conscious about their figures. It has become a necessity to stay fit and healthy in order to keep up with the changing times so more and more people are enrolling at the local gym to work out, or going for a run at the tracks or outdoors, or doing competitive sports in order to achieve the right physique. Doing all these without listening to your work out tracks on your mobile devices is just not the same. It becomes mundane and just plain boring, that could lead you to lose interest rather quickly. Music is a great work out buddy that will keep you company as you run, skip, or jump. It can motivate and inspire you to greater levels and as such having the right kind equipment while working out does not just involve having water to hydrate yourself, a towel, or a change of clothes. It also requires a decent set of audio device and a special pair of headphones to keep you company. A normal or regular headset will not cut it when you work out. They tend to become yucky and uncomfortable after sweat and the elements get to them and you end up with earphones that either feel uncomfortable or keep falling out or something that does not work at all.
Sennheiser, a notable name in Audio equipment such as headphones, earphones, and wireless systems has teamed up with popular brand Adidas in order to come up with a product line that specifically targets athletes and sports minded people who are always on the move. One of these is the Sennheiser MX 680 Sports Headphones review. These are In Ear Headphones that are designed to stay comfortably in the ears and keep up with even the most rigorous activities and still give quality sound performance.
Sennheiser MX 680 Sports Headphones Reviews: Sound Performance
The Sennheiser MX 680 reviews reveals that it delivers the distinct Sennheiser sound signature. They deliver a nice well balanced sound.
- High output drivers – delivers powerful and energizing stereo sound.
- The bass is tight, decent and the overall sound quality is pleasant. – Bass is not overpowering and there is a good balance between the different sound frequencies.
- Sound Isolation – designed to deliver sound to the ear canal but ambient outside noise can still be heard while you’re jogging or running. Sound will also leak from your headphones so your seatmate or neighbor would be able to hear what you’re listening to.
Design and Build
The Sennheiser Adidas MX680i Sports Headphones are specifically designed to be strong and durable to keep up with whatever strenuous activity the athlete is going through. Specifically designed for use with iphone or ipod or ipad devices. Sennheiser and Adidas collaborated to come up with a sturdy, and work-with-you kind of headphone without compromising sound quality. One that is designed to stay in your ears, no matter how tough you move or exercise and will not make you pay an exorbitant amount to get it.
- Sweat-proofing: The ear buds are made to be sweat and water resistant for indoor and outdoor use during any season. Unique moisture protection system that protects the drivers from getting wet and from sweat no matter how harsh your workout or sports activity is.
- Ear buds – made of soft flexible material. Arched or angled in a way that it is meant to fit into the upper edges of the ear.
- Long and a bright neon eye catching color.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® reinforced cables – very durable and sturdy.
- Very flexible.
- Hassle free experience – no dangling wires or cables because the cable can be properly managed so they can be shortened or lengthened depending on the user.
- Jack/Plug – straight pug that connects directly into your source device.
- Comes with a wide variety of ear buds – finding the right combination is a matter of trial and error.
- 1 pair of foam earpads
- 3 pairs of EarFin tips (S/M/L) – fin-shaped; used to secure the earphones to the ears by sitting comfortably on the outer shell of the ear making sure that the headphones stay in place no matter how much you move.
- 2 pairs of air cushion (S/L)
- 2 pairs of ear sleeves
- 1 pair of housing rings
- Detachable extension cable with in line control/microphone – can be used to lengthen the cable and also doubles as a clip to manage the cable.
- In line remote – made to be sweat or water resistant.
- Microphone – allows crystal clear conversation and great voice reproduction.
- Storage pouch
- Made of sweat or water resistant material.
- Has a handy hole or loop to insert the earphones and make it stick out of the pouch.
- Cable clip – allows user to manage the cables for hassle free work outs.
- 2 year warranty
- Great to use indoor or outdoor work outs.
- Sweat and water resistant makes it an ideal companion in outdoor work outs or runs.
- Finding the right combination of eartips and ear pads can be tedious and frustrating.
- Buttons on remote are rubber and the middle button is a little unresponsive and is hard to press.
- There is no separation for the buttons on the remote – this makes them hard to distinguish so you might have to take your phone out to do anything else.
The Sennheiser MX 680 Sports Headphones reviews shows that it is a great pair of sports headphones to have with you on your daily work out because it does not only produce great sound but it also is very affordable. It is the ideal work out buddy that can accompany you and with the EarFin tips, you can be guaranteed that they would stay in your eyes comfortably while you exercise.