Bluedio Energy S2 Sports Review
Working out at the gym or outdoors may be fun but it can get boring especially if you have no one to talk to. Of course, people who work out alone opt to listen to music in order to pass time. But with sweating and dangling earphone wires obstructing you from exercising normally, most just shrug off listening to music as it may only cause them more disturbance than good.
This specific problem is what the Bluedio Energy S2 Sports Bluetooth wireless stereo addresses. The 3rd generation earphone contains silicone earbuds with built-in 14.2 mm neodymium driver, giving better tonal quality for listening and provides good sound isolation with earpieces fitting perfectly in the ear. The S2 is a good pair of earphones, yet it’s not one of the best wireless earphones in the market.
Features of Bluedio Energy S2
It’s sleek appearance and features would let you exercise to your heart’s content while listening to music without any obstruction. With its superb bass resonance, and its 3rd generation in-ear phone, wind noise reduction, sweat-proof, Bluetooth 4.0 and voice command features, nothing would hinder an enjoyable workout. As a wireless earphone, no hanging wires would get tangled up during exercises. This ensures more concentration for the user while enjoying good music.
Starting with its bass resonance, Bluedio Energy S2 contains a special speaker transmitting high fidelity and wireless music to your ears, perfect for those who love hearing strong bass in their workouts. This quality lets you enjoy good and powerful music without any problems.
CVC wind noise reduction effectively removes noise for a clean and smooth conversation whenever somebody calls you. The earphone detects and removes various intensities of wind for a more convenient listening experience especially when you’re jogging in windy environments or when the gym is too noisy for earphones to work properly.
The earphone is also sweat-proof allowing use even when the user is sweating or if rain is pouring, giving the user a rain-or-shine quality earphone he can use without anything to worry about.
It also has voice command that can connect 2 phones simultaneously so you can play music, answer or reject calls, and let you focus on your activities should the phone disturb your routine.
WHAT ARE THE PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Bluedio Energy S2?
- Strong Sound – High quality bass, special speaker and wireless capability, which makes them one of their first wireless ear phones
- Unique technology based on CVC wind noise reduction, which removes all external noises during a hands free conversation
- Redesigned silicone ear buds, featuring a built-in 14.2mm neodymium driver, along with a clearer tonal quality is richer resonance than purer, and better noise isolation.
- Sweat-proof: Preventing sweat and rain interferences with the operation of the Bluedio Energy S2 and its sound quality
- Multipoint pairing and voice command functionality, which allows users to connect up to two mobile phones at the same time.
- Priced very reasonably below $20 dollars – offering great value for money
- Bluetooth version: V4.0
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
- Operating distance: up to 10m (free space)
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP、AVRCP、HSP、HFP
- Standby time: up to 180hrs
- Talk/music playtime: about 5 hours
- Charging time: about 2 hours
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Operational temperature: -10 to 50°C
- It comes with a USB charging cable
The Bluedio Energy S2 it’s overall good but not outstanding. We believe that there are better wireless / Bluetooth earphones in the market place – you can read more details here.