BLUEDIO MODEL R REVOLUTION REVIEW
Bluedio Model R Revolution 8 tracks headphone is solidly built with solar finishes on the side. Similar to the style of Bluedio, the control pad for the headset can be located at the side of the headset. There is the usual volume up and down controller and then the skip forward and back functions as well.
The design of the Bluedio Model R Revolution 8 tracks headphone is pretty similar to the Bluedio Model R+ wherein there’s the inner bedding, the solid and glossy finish as well as the over-ear design of the headphones.
Features of Bluedio Model R Revolution Headphones
The headphones are foldable and the hinging system of it is as good as it gets well. Going over to how long the headset lasts, the headset is promised to last around 20 hours talk or music play time with up to 325 hours ultra long strong standby time. The headset is chargeable using a micro USB. Charging time should be around 3-4.5 hours.
Similar to the Bluedio Model R+, the headphone also supports the plug and play function of a micro SD card and as mentioned in the title, this is completely wireless and operates via Hi-Fi and Bluetooth that can operate with up to 30-65 feet in between your smartphone and the headset.
To discern between the Bluetooth connected player or the SD mp3 player mode of the headset, the light at the side of the headphone changes from blue to green when on SD card and vice versa for the Bluetooth connected player.
However, if you find that a connection with a device like a stereo where bluetooth is impossible, there is also another option available where you can plug and play using a standard 3.5 mm audio cable.
The Bluedio Model R Revolution 8 tracks headphone is a deep rich bass similar to the R+ model and should give you that feel of music enveloping your senses.
WHAT ARE THE KEY PRODUCT FEATURES OF THE BLUEDIO R?
The world first 8 sound tracks Bluetooth headset that brings HiFi music experience, with a wide array of features, including:
- Bluedio R headset has built-in 100Ω woofers, and 6 32Ω 3D drivers, that offer outstanding HiFi home theatre and music experience
- Multi function which entails – wireless communication, listening to music, network communication and enjoying movie
- Support line-in that is supported by a 3.5mm audio cable, which can be connected with your smart phone mobile or computer, and allow you to listen to music without missing calls.
- Flexibility and portability – The new foldable headband, you can fold it into a smaller size, more convenient for carrying.
- Light weight – 0nly 283 grams
- Long-operational capability that offer up to 20 hours talk time and up to 325 hours ultra long standby time.
- Charging time: 3-4.5 hours
WHO IS THE Bluedio Model R Revolution FOR?
As all Bluedio headsets, the Bluedio Model R Revolution is aimed at those who are looking for a cordless and sophisticated pair of headphones with high-tech features but don’t want to spend a fortune.